Business & Corporate Law
At Ross, Hackett, Dowling, Valencia & Walti, we apply our expertise and experience to all stages of a business or business project. Because we are dedicated to our client, we tailor our legal services to your specific goals in a cost effective, efficient, and business oriented manner. We have developed expertise in the following matters:
- Entity Formation and Dissolution
- Including decisions associated with formation like: structure and type of entity, equity investment, and initial agreements amongst members.
- Compliance with Business & Corporate Law
- Fiduciary Relations and Duties
- Business Development and Transactions
- Including: purchase/sale contracts, secured loans, operating agreements, and residential and commercial leases.
- Business Administration and Counseling
- Including: financial investment counseling and tax planning.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Contract Preparations, Negotiations, and Dispute Resolution
- Partnership & Entity Disputes
- Trade Secrets
- Derivative Actions and Direct Actions
- Shareholder Disputes
- Insider Trading
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Piercing the Corporate Veil
- Breach of Contract
- Involuntary Dissolution
- California’s Unfair Competition Law (Business and Professions Code § 17200 et seq.)
Our business and corporate law practice group understands the intricacies of business and corporate deals, financing, and ownership structures as well as the unique rules and regulations applicable to the respective transaction and entity. We apply our experience to anticipate future issues and work to avoid them. For more information, see MICHAEL VALENCIA, the head of the practice group.